Self Portrait

Self Portrait
Holly Pepper

Tread Lightly

Currently I am undertaking an internship in Utrecht, Netherlands with the renowned design team consisting of Tejo Remy + Rene Veenhuizen. Through this blog I plan to document my design experience in Holland.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Melville Sculpture Park

I visited Kadidjiny Park (crnr Kitchener and Curtis Rd) today where the Melville Sculpture walk will be held. It is one funky park that opened in November 2010. It is a sensory play area for kids. If it wasn't so hot I probably would have let loose at the park also.
Anyway, it is just really flukey that my sculpture is going to fit perfectly into the park. I even bought I bright orange to finnish the piece of and blend it into the funkiness of the park.

Anyway, if you are around the Melville area you should check out the exhibition opening on the 11th of March 2011 at 6pm. The exhibition runs until the 9th of April 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Midland Atelier

Midland Atelier
The Water Tower Studio.

The Water Tower View

The Floor Mat

The Floor Mat
This is an organic looking floor mat I am creating. It was inspired by mold crawling up the wall